Korean actress Kim So Eun (???) started to gain popularity after her debut in a supporting role in popular korean drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ as the innocent and sweet friend of Geum Jan Di – Chu Ga Eul. The pretty actress also is also a very photogenic girl who is able to suit many different kinds of hairstyle. Here are some of Kim So Eun’s beautiful pictures and gorgeous asian hair style pictures.
10 gorgeous asian female hairstyles in hairdo updos.
1. Sassy Hairdo Updo
2. Sweet Hairdo Updo
3. Catwalk Hairdo Updo
4. Princess Hairdo Updo
5. Casual Hairdo Updo
6. Bridal Hairdo Updo
7. Elegant Hairdo Updo
8. Flower Hairdo Updo
9. Chic Hairdo updo
10. Stylish Hairdo Updo
Here’s some method to jazz up your asian hair and make it look outstanding. Even if you have short hair, you can also turn it into cute hairstyles with creative use of hair accessories.
1. This will suit short hair asian girls. Wear a wide elastic hairband and style the hair at the back for more volume. Depending on the type of elastic hair band you are using, you can also add a matching flower brooch at the side for a more unique touch.
2. If you have chin-length or shoulder length asian hair, you can tie half of your hair up high and add a blue ribbon to the pony tail.
3. This will suit girls with long asian hair. Tie up your hair high up into a bun and secure it with a scrunchie or elastic hair band. Spray some mousse and loosen up the bun a little, tidy it up with more hair spray.
4. This will also suit asian girls with long hair. Comb up your fringe, tie your hair up in a low simple pony tail and making sure that you push up the back of your hair to make it ‘protude’ a little while tying your hair (put some hair spray to secure this area). Use a scarf or bandana with cute prints like yellow polka dots and tie it around your head like a head band, covering the fringe. Style your long ponytail with a curling tool to make big loose curls.
Here’s one of the coolest asian hair style to go for. It as combination of both straight and permed hair. Keep your hair straight and long and cut your fringe fully. Go for dark brown or black color as hair base and blonde hairlights, follow by a perm at the back section of hair, leaving the fringe, sideburn and hair in front of ears untouched.
2. Long wavy permed hairstyle (with big black framed spectacles!)
3. Two mini loose buns with thick fringe/bangs (just like Choon Hyang in Korean drama ‘Delightful Girl Choon Hyang’!)
4. Bob Hairstyle with thick fringe/bangs (use a curling tong to create the curls at hair ends)
5. Hair bands are in! Wear a colorful cloth hair band, or other nice hair bands to jazz up your look!
6. What an adorable hair style! Another ‘Choon Hyang’ look, which also look like Chun Li from Street Fighter.
So there you go…do something different today and try out one of these cute asian hair styles!