2011 has just started. Are you thinking of getting shedding your old image and going for a complete makeover? Our hair is an important part to our image, and can be a great factor in making that difference in how you look. Here are some cool asian mens hair styles you can consider for a great start to 2011.
1. Hair is kept longer at the back and is layered. You don’t necessary need a perm for this but if you want, go for a light perm on hair ends, which can be really helpful when you are styling your hair.
2. This hairstyle is popular with Korean guys. Hair is short and heavier on top and a short neat fringe is needed. A light perm is needed for the wavy look.
3. This hairstyle is pretty similar to the one above but the fringe style is different. Here the fringe is not straight and is thinner than the one above. Notice how different color will give a different look. As a general rule of thumb, our hair color must not be close to our skin tone. Go for lighter colors if your skin tone is dark and vice-versa.
4. This is a layered hairstyle and hair is kept longer at the back. Fringe are swept sideways.
5. This is a stylish ‘geek’ look that is popular among guys working in the creative industry (interior designers, photographers etc.) Hair is short and thick without much layering. Some styling is required to make it look stylish, otherwise this hairstyle can really get too neat and nerdy that is far from looking good.
6. This is somewhat similar to the style above except hair is shorter and is permed to get the curls. Most guys tend to avoid perms, but this look is popular for male perm hairstyles, it really stylish and not difficult to manage. You will likely to stand out since perms are not widely popular among men.
7. This is another permed hairstyle to go for if you are more adventurous. Hair is long, layered and is permed to achieve the wavy look. Styling is still required to bring out stronger and more defined curls.