China is a fast rising fashion capital in Asia, taking after Japan and Korea. Let’s take a quick look at the fall/winter fashion ni Shanghai China and see what the fashionable people there are wearing. So which look you like best?
Girl’s Day (걸스데이) is a 5-member popular girl band in Korea that was started in July 2010.
Birth Name: Park So-Jin
Birthday: May 21, 1986
Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist
Birth Name: Woo Ji-Hae
Birthday: May 14, 1989
Position: Vocalist, Main Rapper
Birth Name: Kim Ah-Young
Birthday: November 6, 1992
Position: Vocalist, Rapper
Birth Name: Bang Min-Ah
Birthday: May 13, 1993
Position: Main Vocalist
Birth Name: Lee Hye-Ri
Birthday: June 9, 1994
Korean fashion pretty beds that will make women feel like a princess.
Cute Pink Panther watches from Korea…a cool item to add to your fashion accessories wardrobe.
Korean Actress Kim Tae Hee’s Fashion Pictures: Kim Tae Hee and Jung Woo Sung In Korea’s Vogue Magazine
Beautiful vintage themed pictures of Korean actress Kim Tae Hee and Korean actor Jung Woo Sung.
Pretty winter coats from Korea to add warmth and add some jazz to your winter wear at the same time.
Korean actor Hyun Bin endorses Korea hair care brand ‘Incus’.
Stay in trend with our updates on Korean street wear! Check out our latest pictures on Korean women and men street wear and street fashion for June 2006. Pictures are updated regularly, please sign up for our newsletter to stay tuned…
1. Create the rugged look with cool cargo pants and millitary bermudas.
2. Yummy color shoes!
3. Sweet Polka Dots lining the streets of Seoul.
4. Pretty frocks that are ooh-soo-feminine that are totally irresistable!
5. Korean guys feel extremely comfortable in red, because red represents Korea in World Cup! Go Korea Go!
6. Stripes – The Lastest Marine Fashion to hit Seoul!
7. Even guys are into marine fashion!
8. Drapes and cool asymmetrical clothes.