Stay in trend with our updates on Korean street wear! Check out our latest pictures on Korean women and men street wear and street fashion for September 2006. Pictures are updated regularly, please sign up for our newsletter to stay tuned…
1. Cute guy + cute dressing = Irresistible! 6 things you need to be one even if you are not blessed with good look – a bright eye-catching top, a pair of cool faded jeans, a puma PVC sling bag, a cool pair of sneaker, a pair of nice aviator shades and a funky hairdo are all you need
2. This lady shines X-factor..the mixture of her cool apron top, nice braclet watch, classic bag, glam necklace, pointed heels and cool shade is a casual yet unique look with an elegant touch.
3. Simple casual look for weekend, topping if off with a nice pair of shades.
4. Another great ‘vest’ look paired with a nice bunny top, a pair of khaki bermuda and a pair of cute white heels. Sounds like a weird combo but looks great on picture!
5. What a cool pair of Adidas boots! Nice bambi necklace! A perfect grunge chick look and a true fan of adidas.
6. Grey demin jeans – the favourite item with Korean guys now.
7. Yes, the 80s fashion is making a comeback! Create the long and lean look by wearing a long top with slim pencil jeans or pants.
8. The lastest accessory to invest in is the good old vest! Put one on today for that cool unique look.
9. The classic black and white combo can be simple, yet stylish.
10. Here’s a snapshot of street wear fashion in some of the world’s leading fashion capitals. Prints are here to stay and the “black tights” trend – worn with a short dress or long top – is a global hot look!
11. While guys have their funky headgear, gals have their vintage inspired belts too! I can’t stress enough how these belts, especially those that sit higher on the waist, are a must-have! Does your babydoll dress make you look pregnant? That long shirt making you shapeless? Or that long cotton top looks dull? Well..wear a waist belt and you’ll solve everything, so belt up gals!
12. Mustard, black, gray, cream, brown, dark green…its going back to basics this fall..with lots of earth-tone and zen like hues. Simplicity and minimalist is the theme here.
13. Headgear are cool accessories for guys. Ski caps, floppy hats, baseball caps..each one of these can make you stand out and help create a unique look even though you are wearing a jeans and tee combo.